Monday 27 April 2009

LOLWTFFTWBBQ

Ok so the title will only really make the geeks out there laugh a little, I can't help myself sometimes.

Yesterday was a very chilled out day. I got up, I showered and then I tidied my room, changed the bed covers etc. I sat and watched Home and Away with Beth before she went for a sleep. I then sat and trained my brain with the DS. I'm getting better, apparently my brain age is 29 yay to me. That's only 5 years older than what I actually am. I also incidentally rule at sudoku.

Must look further into what is required with suite101 stuff, have actually had a farily inspired week so far. Good thing I have several notepads sitting next to my bed. Although I do need to type my review of Queen of the Damned now that I am finished and am already half way through Life of Pi. It feels good to be reading again, even when I get a job I am going to try and read every night, keeps the brain ticking over and prevents ultra boredom I reckon.

Yesterday evening, Beth's friends Malcolm and Diane and their two daughters JD and Ziea came over for a bbq. It was good fun actually, drinking beer, playing pool and darts, hehe i got a double one which is actually pretty difficult to do by the way. I am improving at pool, slowly but surely, I'm actually hitting the balls and potting a few too, some of the shots worked exactly how I wanted them to and others were just totally flukey. Bill cooked my piece of steak separate from the rest because he now knows that I like my meat to be pink. It was a rather nice piece of steak actually. I really want a set of scales to see if my weight has went up or down, hmm not that it really matters but still I would be curious.

I keep thinking about the seaside.

Anyway, I don't think there will be much to report about today, but who knows that may well change. They plan nothing over here, it's great.

Love
Vicky ***

No comments:

Post a Comment