Monday 13 April 2009

Bit of a lazy day

Apparently I am a tube and never set the correct time for my blogging needs. Ooops. It's ok you will forgive me I am blonde after all.

And as my title suggests it's been a bit of a lazy, do nothing except update every bloody social network I am on day. But then I say that and plans could change it is only 2.20pm so who knows what the night might bring.

Today has simply been a day for reflecting upon the finer things in life. I've been kept up to date with the Aussie news and I've managed to seriously think about my choice to come over here. And yes even though it is a bit stormy today which basically means no going out I still feel amazing about the fact that I actually took this leap. This is something that I have been dreaming of doing since I was about 6 years old and to actually be doing it completely amazes me and seriously nobody can take this away from me.

I already feel like I am at home and I can't understand why it took me so long to actually get here. Ok so this might not be the most exciting and energetic entry but it doesn't mean I am not happy. I've never been happier and more at ease with myself. A lot of things have become very clear to me in the last week.

I head to Maryborough this week some time and I will spend a week relaxing, getting settled and then begins the job search. I seriously won't have an issue finding a job, I never have and I don't see how being in a different country will change that.

Yeah I'm thinking I need to eat and should really shower and stop spending so much bloody time online.
On a side note the other blog will be used for rantings. This is just my daily updater.

Luvs ya
Vicky ***

2 comments:

  1. Well you are certainly giving us detailed updates as promised, thats half my morning gone reading those posts! Glad you are settling in, sounds like youve hit the ground running. Where's your other blog? I want to read that too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't complain at least it's something to read lol. I most definitely am settling in like I said in my post this feels like home. As for my other blog its http://amethystwolf.blogspot.com tis a bit angsty and the entries are not as regular. You need to update your blog so I too have something to read. Oh and if you get a chance tell that Gus creature to bloody well reply to my emails, bloody slacker.

    ReplyDelete