Thursday 16 April 2009

Bitten to hell

Me and goddamn beasts. Everytime I'm somewhere warm I get bitten all up and down my legs. Itch like freaking mad too. Ah well it's no biggie. Small price to pay.

I actually had the most chilled out day today and actually a tad inspired too, which I love. I got up, got brekkie watched the rest of the morning show and then showered. After that I checked my emails, nice long one from Susan that kept me busy for a bit, then I sat upstairs on the balcony with an ice cold coke, the tasty sausage and onion sandwich and my notepad and DS. I actually just sat there with the sun beating down on me, listening to my tunes...reminder actually that I need to get a USB 2 wire, mine seems to have done a runner...playing my DS, then I got bored of that and moved onto some of the story ideas that I had jotted down before I arrived. Am definitely going to work on Diary of A Dominatrix more as I love the idea behind it. That's only a working title for the minute. I've not really decided if I am going to write it in thrid person or first person, we shall which route the pen takes me in. Another note to self, buy a pad of lined paper as well as some pretty letter paper.
Hmm oh yeah I was sitting quite happily chilling out and Wayne rocks up (oh god) and asks me if I fancy a run into town to laugh at Luke who forgot to put fuel in his car, so Wayne had to go pick him and his car up. Damn thing wouldn't start after Luke had got fuel though, feel a bit sorry for Luke he's not had much luck recently. *pats Luke*

Few more observations and I'm sure any Aussies reading this will just be laughing at me but oh well *shrugs*. They still have a Woolworths over here but it sells food, very odd seeing woolworths ads when I know that Woolworths in Britain doesn't exist anymore. They are very patriotic and I mean ridiculously so. They are very big on "Aussie owned" and "Real Aussie Produce" and "Your local Aussies". There is an advert for an optomotrists and it goes on about it's prices etc etc and right in the middle of the ad it says "Unlike specsavers which is a British owned franchise" as if that is a nasty thing. Hmm. And finally, this is especially amoung the younger folk like myself, they swear a lot and in particular say cunt a lot. Like nearly every second word, that's not really all that different though from Scotland. They actually use it in the same context as us crazy Scots too.

My hair is getting a bit lighter and it's never felt so healthy. It is very soft and shiny now, basically no need for product especially not just now, maybe if I go out. Everything is so very casual here and they have drive through off licenses, surely that is not a good message. Only in bloody Australia. Insane Aussies, oh wait I am one now.

All my love
Vicky

4 comments:

  1. Oh Vicky you are mad.. I just love reading your Blogs daily. Not a lot do here not that you are gone.Keep up the good work. Mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. See! Somewhere my excessive use of the word CUNT!! is appreciated! What an awesome wee time you're having tho..and a very interesting blog I must say! Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the randomness! mwa xxx bonny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not mad...yet! But yes random and interesting is key. Just proves that I am fantastic :-)

    ReplyDelete