Wednesday 15 April 2009

Caught the Sun

So yes as the title suggests I can feel a bit of heat on my arms, must have caught some sun then. Odd though cos I was only standing in for 10 minutes tops. Bloody well 30 degrees today and its AUTUMN!! What's that all about seriously?

Another couple of observations. They call a spade a spade over here, what I mean is I passed a restaurant as I was arriving at Lyn's place called the Big Pineapple and you know why it's called that...there is a giant pineapple outside it. Loved the obvious naming really.

I've also not decided on the tap water yet. But I've been spoiled with that being that Scottish water owns.

I'm sure I made another observation, this will stop when the novelty wears off. But right now everything is new and shiny and a bit odd to me. Still feels like I am on holiday though so I am sure that my fascination with everything will fade soon enough.

I love air conditioning. I did actually find today a bit uncomfortable...god help me when it hits summer, i will actually just sit myself in the freezer and not come out.

Right now I am trying to source a USB 2 cable. I'm sure I packed mine I just don't know where the hell it's gone. Hmm not much else of note to say. So there you go a fairly short entry.

Vicky ***

No comments:

Post a Comment