Monday 18 May 2009

Productivity

I actually did something semi productive yesterday and today.

Yesterday I spent almost all day creating a new blog just for my articles, poems, and general creativeness. Should really get my own website but at the moment blogger will do. Feel free to leave comments on the creative stuff, in fact comments good or bad are very welcome. I needed a place to put the stuff, maybe I will figure out a place to put it all that will actually get it noticed *shrug*

I actually barely moved from this computer all day yesterday, sometimes you just get days like that. It's too bad I can't get WoW or anything on this machine. I'll get my geeky side back out soon enough, I have bigger things to worry about just now.

As for today, first my heart nearly jumped out of my mouth but I'm over it, I posted some letters, sorted out some bank stuff, checked with Centrelink the progress of my forms, went to the tourist information place for info about what's on in July for when Sarah comes over and I even bought myself the System of A Down Toxicity album for 10 bucks. Yay to me.

Have just finished dinner and am about to email the Gympie Times then it's time for Home and Away. Think my plan for after that is to read the fourth installment of the Vampire Chronicles either that or I will play cards or my ds, most likely read. The sooner I get the book read the sooner I can review it and the sooner I can go onto installment five and the sooner I can then buy book six and seven.

Other than that there is no gossip at the moment.

Vicky***

No comments:

Post a Comment