Friday 22 May 2009

Damn...

I heard a song today, a country song, that I wanted to put the lyrics up for and damned if I was paying attention to the radio guy when he said the name of the song. Annoying. It's a song by a guy who is singing about he doesn't have much money, or a big fancy house but that his mrs loves him anyway. Damn damn damn. That'll teach me. Pay attention in future. Even tried googling for the words I could remember but no joy. Ah well c'est la vie eh?

Ho Hum, Hidey ho and all that jazz. Yesterday I spent the day with Beth, Bill, Maureen, Diane and Butch just wandering around town. Poor Butch looked so confused, Beth dared me to go up to him and put my arms around him, wish I had had my camera, his face was classic. And apparently I have nice lips *shrug*. Other than not much really happened yesterday. Oh I applied for another job and peeled some prawns. Yes I peeled prawns, ick. They were for dinner, Beth made a nice thousand island dressing from them. Normal stuff, mayo, tomato sauce but she added a bit of worcester sauce and tobassco. Was yummy. Very odd way to make the dressing I thought but I wasn't complaining. I also had a tasty quakeshake from the Donut King in the afternoon, bloody cost me $6 though. Was good, so I'll forgive them.

Really nothing to report sorry readers. Pretty average couple of days.

Today we took Maureen to Howard, then headed to Bundaberg so Beth and Bill could hunt out a fridge for their caravan. Got lunch, then decided it would be fun to look around the many many caravans for sale. Actually some really cool ones. I could see myself spending all my time on the road, fruit picking or whatever and travelling around in a caravan, why not? Oh dear am truly turning into a hick, I might go buy myself the hat and boots just now and deed poll my name to Miss Daisy. I actually think I would look kinda cool as a cowgirl, just without the hard farm work hehe. I have always had a soft spot for cowboys especially their shirts, I love wearing guys shirts. Yes yes I am a weirdo, but hey you wouldn't have me any other way...or you'd better not. Bundy have released a new rum, I must try.

Got home and just watched home and away, had a light dinner. Tuna and cheese toasty, woohoo I've not had one of them in the longest time. On a side note, quite clearly I am starting to move on a bit more, I keep eyeing people up. Like a dog on heat I tell ya, I'm about ready to jump someone, I just need to get my arse into a cold shower, shock it out of me hehe.

Anyhoo that's enough of that.

Vicky ***

No comments:

Post a Comment