Sunday 1 May 2011

Minor setback

Not a major setback, but a setback none the less. I bit two of my nails today. How annoyed was I. Ugh I never even realised I was doing it, until I looked down and saw no nail. Twice today. Ah well, I knew from the start that this particular item on my list was going to be the most difficult. On another more positive note however, I finished the first of ten Ranger's Apprentice books and if you have a nosey at my other blog http://cookcreativecraziness.blogspot.com you will see what I thought of the book. Ok I will tell you, I really enjoyed it. You should still have a gander at my other blog though, as it not only has my review on it but some of my other creative writings.

I am currently trying to spark my brain into gear with my writing. I think it is about time I use that degree in Journalism that I spent 4 years trying to obtain. On my list is research freelancing, well by researching I will also be trying to apply to some newspapers even for a weekly spot. However, before I start applying I need to be confident in my writing again, which is going to take a bit of practise on my part.

Also have to write my journal entry for today. I really am so glad that I made up the list of 101 things to do as it has kinda kick started me again. I seem to have found my drive and hell I figure if I have 6-12 months physio ahead of me I might as well prevent my brain from lapsing into atrophy. Also means that if I can feel good about my writing then perhaps I will achieve another of my items. Find a source of income.

Still annoyed that I bit my nails today, but it's not a total disaster. Now to finish my review of Killing Paparazzi which I started like a month ago. Incidentally I am gearing up to post what I have so far of Luvine Lust, even though it's not finished.

Love and stuff

Amethyst

No comments:

Post a Comment