Wednesday 18 May 2011

W00t

 Yay, the kitchen is all clean now. I am exhausted though. Had Hydro therapy today which was fine but now really want Garth to come home and give me a foot and leg massage, all stiff now. Will helped me tidy though which was good. He also made a really yummy food combo...chilli easy mac mixed with hot and spicy noodles and extra cheese. Unhealthy? Hell yes! Tasty? Definitely. Filling? Yup. Total stoner food? You bet lol.


On a different note, I have started a few other things on my list. Since Sunday I have been in bed before 3am and have been up and about before 8am, lets see if I can keep going for the month. I am also now doing my one month of no energy drinks and that includes Powerade. While I am giving up energy drinks I figured it was a good idea to  start list item number 38: Drink at least 5 glasses of water a day for two weeks, I may even extend that to the month. As it is today I have drank 3 600ml bottles of water which is like 6 glasses. Oh and I changed one of my list items. I originally had written that I wanted to buy a ds charger and an SD card reader, well turns out I don't need to buy the card reader as the printer we have has a SD slot which allows me to transfer my photos to the computer. Huzzah! So now that item is back to being get a ds charger.

I am also working on keeping my hair down for a week. I have had it down since Friday. I had to tie it up today because I was at hydro therapy, but as soon as I got out the pool I took my hair back down. Now I know this probably seems like a pointless task to most people, but trust me when I say that I only wear my hair down VERY occasionally and even then it normally only lasts about 3 hours before it has been tied back again.  Incidentally, while I was cleaning today I resisted the urge to tie it back, which is very unusual for me. Normally when I get into a cleaning mode, the first thing i do is scrape my hair out my way and I didn't today. I only have to last until Friday then I can tie my hair back as much as I please. YAY!
This is what my hair is currently looking like. This is after 6 days.


Oh and item number  77: create something with my sticks and cellophane, I am going to make a Kite. I haven't started it yet, mostly because I still have chocolate left in the original gift. But yeah, a kite. Brilliant and the best part, the idea came from a 3 year old. Love it.


Feeling pretty good about my little list, lots of things in progress though. So as a note I am going to jot down the start dates of stuff here:
Hair Down: Started on Friday.
Bed Before 3am: Sunday 15th May
Up By 8am: Monday 16th May
No energy drinks: Tuesday 17th May
Five glasses of water: Wednesday 18th May (lol get me with the consecutive days)


Anyway, that's enough for just now.
Amethyst

No comments:

Post a Comment