Monday 9 May 2011

Mana bar

So I promised I would write an update tonight. So here it is.

Jitta and I got up pretty late this afternoon, sat and watched some trashy tv and ate chocolate. It was good fun we were going to go swimming but decided to save our energy. 

Got ready and headed into Fortitude Valley to go to the Mana Bar. That's another thing crossed off my list, I am amazing lol.

The drinks in mana bar are so tasty, bit more pricey than I am used to, but then I expected to pay high for drinks, afterall I am in Brisbane. I have just spent the weekend in a city but I managed to do it on like 100 dollars. I got an awesome tshirt from mana bar, it looks great on me.

Even wore my earrrings tonight, bloody ears are red raw. I only have another three days to go then I can stop wearing them. Also haven't bitten my nails since I got here.

Brisbane is so great. I tried a New York slice of Pizza tonight, you know those really huge slices that you always see in movies. Was so yummy.

Brisbane has this great thing during the weekend...its like a stall that you can chill out in if you are a bit worse for wear from drink, very smart thing to have available. Also busways. Brilliant. They are like a whole separate route for the buses, the buses don't have to deal with traffic. More places need these things.

Tonight was one of those nights where myself, jitta and atrice were just getting so much attention from total randoms, I hugged the pizza man, gave two dollars to an aborignal woman and even got hugs from a random gay man. We even had people beeping car horns at us and waving. Fantastic.

Home tomorrow, which is a pity as it has been a great weekend. Must do this more often. Anyhoo for just now I have to run as Atrice's mum is wanting to turn the internet off.

Fantastic.

Amethyst

No comments:

Post a Comment