Sunday 8 May 2011

Awesome night

So yes, it was a fast entry previously. I actually wrote it at like 3am friday night, so I technically didn't miss a day. This entry is about Saturday and I will write Sunday's tonight.

Saturday myself, Jitta and Atrice got up early, I did some of my physio exercises then Jitta and I headed out to Brisbane city. Jitta was going to work and I was meeting up with Garth and Will at Ace Comics. I have a new place to hide. Am just starting to get into comics so at least now I have a place to buy any comic that I would like. I went for lunch in this lovely little cafe next to Ace comics, the girl was so friendly and the food was awesome. I bought a top out of this fantastic vintage store, could have spent a fortune in there. I love vintage clothing. I thought the top would fit, I didn't try it on in the shop, but considering one of my goals is to lose 2 stone which is about 12.7 kg so hopefully I can manage and hopefully I get into that top. It was a very satisfying day in Brisbane.

Jitta finished work and when she got home we all got ready to go out. We went to the The Beat, which is a gay bar and it was bloody awesome. And on a side note now I can mark another thing off my Day Zero Project list. That's just how awesome I am.

It's a good feeling, knowing that I am achieving things.

I danced like a loon last night. The Beat has a rave type floor and I still managed to throw some wicked shapes lol. Hell I even done a little bit of hopping about. I had a blast. End of the night though my foot was so sore but this morning it's actually feeling so great. My knee was bending better when I was doing my physio and the stiffness feels a lot better, almost feel as though I could do a couple meters running. Fingers crossed that this physio helps me sooner than the six - twelve month mark. Would be fantastic.

Anyhoo, I shall update more later.

Amethyst

No comments:

Post a Comment