Tuesday 10 May 2011

One Week

So I have managed to keep this blog updated for a week which means I can mark off another item on my Day Zero Project list. I am up to 7% completed and 991 days left. I also only have day left to wear my earrings. 

Having a look at when I started my list I noticed that on Friday coming up I will  be able to mark off another thing. As of Friday I will have went two weeks without Hungry Jacks. I am still working on the no biting of the nails thing feel like I am doing pretty good, the cuts around the edges of my nails are getting better and for sure my nails are actually growing. Who knows I might kick the habit after all.

My Learn Gaelic book arrived yesterday. It was a nice thing to come home from Brisbane to. Will wants to learn with us and we are thinking, in order to become fluent, we might start speaking it around the house. I have also decided that I will write some blog entries in Gaelic, with translation of course. It keeps things interesting. Gaelic isn't a much used language any more but I love the sound of it and plus I love  a challenge. From having a flick through the book, the language is definitely going to be challenging for myself, Garth and Will. Should be amusing. There is an alterior motive for learning the language but that I will keep to myself for the moment.

Need to go into the Maryborough Fraser Coast Chronicle office first thing tomorrow morning, as I got up late today and have physio soon. Am also waiting on Peter getting back to me to confirm details.

I think I can complete my whole list, at least giving it a damn good try.

That's enough for just now

Amethyst

No comments:

Post a Comment