Thursday 5 May 2011

Another day, another list item

Yup, that's right! I marked another item off my list today. Ok so it was something that I would have had to have done in the first place, but hey you gotta have some easy things on there. Today I re-dyed my hair, it's a gorgeous copper-red colour now, not quite as red as before. I will be going back to the red however, but it looks a bit more natural now after all I have a catch up with the editor of the Chronicle tomorrow/today really.

I am pretty damn prepared to impress the guy too. I am treating it like a proper interview, interview folder at the ready :) I also have my first physio session in the afternoon tomorrow. Kinda nervous about both events actually, but I am sure I will do great.

I am also on my way to finding the perfect ring, which is another list item. Hey and I wore earrings tonight, can't sleep with them in but I am going to work on that item of my list too. I am feeling pretty empowered with this list thing. I feel like I am actually getting things done and its like if I don't do it, all I end up doing is disappointing myself. I have completed 4% of the my list so far and I still have 996 days to go. Not a bad start.

So that's that for just now.

Amethyst

No comments:

Post a Comment