Saturday 26 December 2009

First Aussie Xmas

So my first Aussie xmas is over and it was actually really good. Aside from the fact that I seem to have misplaced my camera cord so no uploading for me, well not yet anyway.

Got some lovely presents, a gorgeous necklace from Garth. A cocktail shaker, some clothes, DVDs . It was good fun, well fed to say the least. It was a bit bizarre being that it was hot and xmas but it still had the Xmas stillness in the air.

Right now i am killing time before going back to work for the second part of the split.

Ok actually can't think what else to say at the moment. Too hot and too tired to write too much.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Glad to here that you had a good time . Dad , Gran and I had a nice time too. Gran got her card and gift and dad and I loved our gift to. We spoke to Ross and Iaian in Canada and they are doing well. Look forward to seeing you photos when you put them on here. Take Care xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo glad you enjoyed it babe - need to have a catch up soon! You were missed here, and I know you're missing the snow lol. Good to see you might just be slightly adapting to the heat. Love ya! x x

    ReplyDelete