Monday 14 December 2009

Non festive mood

...and I have just been hit like a tonne of bricks to the face with a nice healthy dose of homesickness. I miss my girls and our crazy nights out where we take too many photos and laugh at the world for being so silly or just laugh for the sake of laughing.

The girls here are great, don't get me wrong, but it isn't the same. They don't appreciate the silliness of too many photos and the concept of memories in digital form.


Hmm that is enough of that actually.


Peace and Love
Vicky**

4 comments:

  1. I have no doubt that I will. I just suddenly really miss my girls. Need some serious girly nights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how can anyone not understand that pictures are the key to everything! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. cos they suck balls. I am happy now though I have dark and stormy and oreos, although that makes for an interesting taste combo

    ReplyDelete