Monday 18 January 2010

So I Realise...

...that I haven't updated in a few weeks but have been busy. Sorta non stop actually. By now you will have all have seen my xmas photos, coupled with my house photos and then closely followed by my pimps and ho's party pictures. I worked all over the festive season which I guess wasn't too terrible. In fact I am glad that I was working on New Year's eve as the boys were in bed before midnight. I had good fun on New Year's ok so I didn't drink but hey. Last year was most definitely better though there is no denying that one.

The work's night out was actually really awesome. It was a good excuse for us all to let loose. I think we deserved it. We worked bloodyy hard over the festive season serving everyone else there drinks and getting none for ourselves so if people don't like the fact that we closed for one evening then they can piss off. They should try working in hospitality where you get abused all day, and whatever else and by the way for the record bar work ain't that easy. 


It's currently 33 degrees and humid right now and my god it's hot. It's that kinda heat that makes you want to sit in a bucket of ice or go swimming but also the kinda that makes you just want to sleep. So hence leaving you with that dilema of I really want cold stuff but it involves movement why can't it just come to me. It kinda doesn't help that I had less than three hours sleep last night. So the will to move is just not there.


How random I came home today and Garth had mowed the lawn that's pretty cool. He missed some bits but hey it's an effort.


As a side note, am loving my new laptop. Normally I don't like laptops but this one is shiny and silver and actually runs games. Yes people I am back on WoW. On the oceanic servers now which obviously makes sense. Was bummed at first that I couldn't get my characters transferred, but Garth and I are getting like 300% xp cos of recruit a friend. Levelling is way too easy now. Not happy that they changed all the starting areas to make them easier for n00bs. Bloody half the mobs that used to be red are no yellow. Where's the bloody fun? Unfair much.


I want ice cream and iced coffee yes I mean at the same time, but that would involve walking to town and as much as it is only a ten minute walk am way too tired to bother. 


I am thinking that I might do a run down of my 2009 at some point. If I can remember any of it lol.


Anyway, enough of the chatter.


Peace and Love
Vicky***


 

1 comment:

  1. Omg first post of 2010 an lovin it. I wish I understood that dilemma my dear - but here its more like..want to go outside but do not want frost bite!

    x x

    ReplyDelete