Thursday 28 January 2010

30 Degrees....my ass

It's apparently only 30 degrees today. Is it hell. I walked back from work when it was still cool and the sweat was dripping off me. Humidty kills. 


As a side note, 8.30 in the morning should be banned, especially if you work in hospitality. Any time before 9am does not agree with me. And I don't agree with it. It's a mutual dislike of each other, well unless I have caffiene in my bloodstream. But then the caffiene in my system has been dramatically reduced. Lucky if I am having one cup of coffee every two or three weeks. And even tea, I'm maybe having one cup a week. All I am drinking is fruit juice, cordial and water. Too damn hot to have hot drinks even though apparently they cool you down. Feck that!


This heat kills your appetite too. Hell my breakfast/lunch was cereal and a kiwi fruit and a glass of juice and that will keep me until about 4ish. Can't wait for today to be over. One more shift and then I am off for the full weekend. Actual normal weekend a friday through to a sunday. Holy jeebus! Hell must have frozen over. Going out tomorrow night regardless of being skint. Need it!


Anyway brain starting to melt along with the rest of me, so am going to go pay rent even though it means going back outside. And sit in Station where there is air conditioning.


Peace and love
Vicky ***

No comments:

Post a Comment