Sunday 24 January 2010

Don't want to walk

I have fifteen minutes before I need to start walking to work and I really would rather not. It's too warm to walk. It's actually only like 28 degrees or so but it's really humid. I suppose if i leave now i can take a really slow walk down.

Another reason I don't want to walk is that I am already burnt on the shoulders and it's too hot to walk with long sleeves on. Vicious cycle. Doesn't help that the inside of my thighs are still sore from the other day when I was wearing a skirt.

House is a mess again, but I will get around to tidying it at some point, in fact we all have to as we have an inspection soon. Need to still buy a fair few things for the house. Like a cutlery organiser and some new pillows etc. I will get there.

Hmm I suppose I should really get ready to go back to work.
Perhaps will update more later.

Peace and Love

Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment