Wednesday 22 July 2009

Pretty slack, have a week and a half to update.

There really is only one way to do this entry and that is to put the dates next to each paragraph. I don't reckon this entry will be too detailed but I'll do my best.

Friday 10th July - It started off as a really lazy day. Did a bunch of washing and Sarah got one of her essays finished. Much celebration. I played professor layton's puzzle game obsessively for a while then we started to get ready for our big dinner. For lunch Sarah made apple Charlotte, yummy stuff although we really could have done with just making the one. Was way too much bread. Need to get recipes for all the tasty treats that we made, see if I can't brush up on my own baking and cooking. Don't worry Sarah I won't open a rival bakery :) So we finally got ourselves showered and dolled up and headed out for dinner. Went to the Grumpy Chef, which was amazing. The food was lovely and the service was great too. Oh and we drank tasty cocktails, yes more of them. We headed to the RSL afterwards, where we played some pool and hung about until Ben had finished his shift. We ended up stuck with some random weird guy. Could not get rid of him and it was not for lack of trying, at the end of the night he even tried to invite me back to his motel...how about..No! We came home and tried to be oh so quiet and failed miserably but hey that's part of the fun. Melon tasting pineapple and fat flaps I believe were the cause of mad giggle fits.

Saturday 11th July - Hmm i'm in a funny mood, can't really be bothered just now don't know why...lies all of it. I know exactly why, i'm totally distracted by my current crush. Meh I'm going to go find something to wear for tomorrow and read cosmo.


1 comment:

  1. Can you see your bits for your fat flaps? xxxxx

    ReplyDelete