Saturday 30 April 2011

101 goals in 1000 days

So, I recently found out, through one of the blogs that I read, about this website www.dayzeroproject.com. The whole point of this website is to list 101 things you would like to do within 1000 days. I thought it would be dead easy to think of 101 things that I wanted to, as it turned it out...not so easy took me like two maybe three hours to think of 101 things that I could achieve in 1000 days. One of the great things though is that you can mark things as In Progress, which at least shows that you are trying. I will do these things. Although I noticed there is a lot of reading on my list.

Also on a side note I am tempted to try AdSense on this blog, see if I can't make a little bit of cash for my dribblings :)

The Link for my list is included at the top of this entry, but here is the list copied:

1: Re-learn how to walk with Physio Therapy
2: Learn how to speak, read and write Scottish Gaelic
3: Stop biting my nails and the skin around them
4: Lose at least 2 stone
5: Build better muscle tone
6: Research freelance writing options
7: Finish stories that I am writing
8: Tour Bundaberg Rum Distillery
9: Apply to be a Suicide Girl
10: Get my right wrist tattooed
11: Start and finish a scrapbook and photo album
12: Learn how to drive
13: Master how to bake muffins
14: Buy VW Kombi van
15: Re-dye my hair
16: Read the entire Twilight book series
17: Read the entire Rangers Apprentice book series so far (0/10)
18: Keep my blog updated everyday for a week
19: Buy a new computer
20: Buy a sketch pad and pastels for landscapes
21: Finish working on my DnD campaign and actually start it
22: Pay off my copy of Duke Nukem Forever
23: Buy a new xbox360
24: Increase amount of sexy lingerie I own
25: Increase amount of sex toys I own
26: Increase amount of lengths I can do in the pool
27: Learn to front crawl properly
28: Teach myself to dive properly
29: Buy an Optus simcard
30: Have enough money to buy custom puppy ears
31: Treat myself to a set of gel nails
32: Buy Halter collar
33: Find an engagement ring
34: Customize at least one piece of clothing
35: Get up at 8am everyday for a month
36: Go to bed before 3am every night for a month
37: Go without Energy drinks for an entire month
38: Drink at least five glasses of water a day for two weeks
39: Go onto 4chan
40: Spend a day playing Magic the Gathering with Garth
41: Become an organ donor
42: Be able to come off Benefits
43: Pay off the loan
44: Try out the Asian restaurant in town
45: Play Duke Nukem for a whole day
46: Complete Duke Nukem forever
47: Get a charger for my DS
48: Try to play Half Life 2 again
49: Grow my sunflowers
50: Grow my own herbs
51: Grow my own mushrooms
52: Be able to unhook a fish from my rod without help
53: Learn how tie a hook to a fishing line
54: Get a full copy of the Oxford English Dictionary
55: Finish and frame the jigsaw I started
56: Visit the Rifle range
57: Remember to wear sunscreen every day for a month
58: Go to opticians for check up and prescription sunglasses
59: Write on 20 creative writing prompts. http://creativewritingprompts.com/
60: Find a local Dentist
61: Beat Duke Nukem forever on the hardest difficulty
62: Go to Mana Bar in Brisbane and Melbourne
63: Go to The Beat, gay bar in Brisbane
64: Go to Gold Coast and buy a pair of Prada shoes
65: Own at least one pair of Manolo Blahniks or Jimmy Choos
66: Be able to fit into and afford an item of clothing from Street 'n' Beach
67: Wear a pair of earring for one whole week
68: Wear my hair down for a week
69: Don't eat Hungry Jacks for two weeks
70: Learn how to make my Gran's carrot soup
71: Buy All of the Professor Layton DS games
72: Keep a constant supply of bubble bath in the house
73: Read Great Expectations, Mein Kampf and War & Peace
74: Read Lolita
75: Start collecting Terry Pratchet novels
76: Prove Facebook wrong :p
77: Create something using the colored cellophane and sticks that came with my Easter Present
78: Find a source of income
79: Research information about the Harvest Trail
80: Give Blood
81: Do a large scale paint by numbers
82: Do a large cross stitch piece
83: Go to Sydney for New Year or Mardi Gras
84: Participate in the Race for Life
85: Watch 26 movies I've never seen starting with each letter of the Alphabet
86: Watch The Shinning in one sitting
87: Learn to control a boat
88: Get at least one more corset
89: Watch Deathnote
90: Take pile of clothes to charity store
91: Take a photography class
92: Try horse riding
93: Capture a Pineapple
94: Read and watch The Count of Monte Cristo
95: See a film at IMAX
96: Go to a Dawn Parade for Anzac Day
97: See The Maheno Shipwreck, Indian Heads and Lake MacKenzie on Fraser Island
98: Go to the Great Barrier Reef
99: Catch a legal size fish.
100: Finish Gecko Tattoo on left wrist
101: Do a bungee jump

No comments:

Post a Comment