Sunday 19 June 2011

30% done and 950 days to go.

So, I have been doing some blog updating, well the looks of them anyway. I got bored.
Thought I would drop onto this one and update you with my progress on my Day Zero Project list. As the title suggests, I have completed 30% of my list and still have 950 days to go. I mastered muffins today. Well at least this batch worked, but I have this theory that if I keep doing what I did today then I can't go wrong. I basically took the recipe and bastardised it, I only looked at it for measurements, even then I threw them away lol.

I have marked it off the list, well actually I marked it as in progress, but I just have a good feeling about the muffin ability. I also bought new sexy bra sets yesterday, but I am not counting that as lingerie, plus I am after something a bit more "oh la la" lol, best way I could think of to describe what I am after.


This is just a short entry, for just now.

Amethyst

No comments:

Post a Comment