Wednesday 5 August 2009

Fortune cookies, doodles and hand holding

So the training thing got postponed until Monday. People dropped out which is a total bugger. I really want this to turn into a job. I need this to turn into a job.

So instead of the training today i spent like 6 hours in town, killing time before Nick arrived. I wandered around aimlessly just looking at stuff. I bought some stuff I needed to including Wayne's birthday present. I hope he likes it, it's just a silly thing.

I sat for an hour doodling on my notepad outside the library, then Nick appeared :-D. We went for a walk through the park and looked out over the water watching the sun set and talking about the time difference between here and Scotland and about stuff in general. It was lovely. I also met two of his best friends today.

Facebook fortune cookie is way too cute, I like it.

Anyway that is the entry for today.

Vicky ***

2 comments:

  1. Hi you have 10 days to fill in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You aren't getting 10 days. And i was going to do a little update here just now but actually i can't be bothered.

    ReplyDelete